+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is shelley?

Where is shelley?

I hope she is ok....haven't seen her for a few days.

Re: Where is shelley?

I have seen her on FB. Joanie

I'm here. I'm still in the process of doing my craft space over. I trying to get as much as done as possible. When I feel up to doing it or Until my back reminds me that I shouldn't be bending over so much!

Did you get your Ginak items ? My stuff came today.
    shelley

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    I'm here. I'm still in the process of doing my craft space over. I trying to get as much as done as possible. When I feel up to doing it or Until my back reminds me that I shouldn't be bending over so much!

Did you get your Ginak items ? My stuff came today.
    Oh good I am glad you are still here too. How is the re-do of your craft space coming? It can be overwhelming. I hope my GK comes tomorrow, didn't come today. If it comes tomorrow I will have a little time on Sunday to play. I bet they had lots of orders to process because those buys were quite good. Heading over to look at some Riley's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Oh good I am glad you are still here too. How is the re-do of your craft space coming? It can be overwhelming. I hope my GK comes tomorrow, didn't come today. If it comes tomorrow I will have a little time on Sunday to play. I bet they had lots of orders to process because those buys were quite good. Heading over to look at some Riley's now.
    I'm still here, I'm still post stuff here and there. I now have a pinterest obession. So when I find stuff over there that I think is interesting, I post here. My craft space is getting there. Last weekend, I moved the furniture that I wanted to . So Everything was either in the middle of the room, or other rooms in the house. So it's not as bad as it was last weekend. I can at least move in the room, without tripping over anything. So that's progress! I'm still trying to find the right spaces for everything. I hoping after I'm done, this will spark my mojo. It kind of disappeared.
    shelley

Quote Originally Posted by jazzypurple853 View Post
    I'm still here, I'm still post stuff here and there. I now have a pinterest obession. So when I find stuff over there that I think is interesting, I post here. My craft space is getting there. Last weekend, I moved the furniture that I wanted to . So Everything was either in the middle of the room, or other rooms in the house. So it's not as bad as it was last weekend. I can at least move in the room, without tripping over anything. So that's progress! I'm still trying to find the right spaces for everything. I hoping after I'm done, this will spark my mojo. It kind of disappeared.
    keep sharing all those cool links with us, Shelley..I always find something!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    keep sharing all those cool links with us, Shelley..I always find something!!
    Yes I agree!! I love your links!
    Glad to hear the space is coming together for you. Sometimes redoing the space does spark some mojo.

+ Reply to Thread