+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scallop punches and scallop stamps

1. Scallop punches and scallop stamps

I'm like a lot of you ladies who LOVE my scallop punches. I have the purple one and the pink round ones and I'm waiting on my ovals.

Anyhoooo, I thought I'd share something. Justjohanna has scallop stamps that fit inside the scallop punches, did you know that? I made a little example of what fits inside what and what sizes they are. I hope this makes sense to you. I made it so I don't have to measure everything all the time. Justjohanna also makes the scallop stamps that fit inside the scallop punches.
    Attached Images

How cool is that. TFS Glinda

3. Interesting! I wish I had them all!
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

I love them as well!! As a matter of fact, with my cricut I can make squares and circle scallops from 1" all the way to 5.5" I was so happy to recently find that out. So I can honestly say that I have them all

Thanks for the info, Debbie. I only have the giga scallop punches in the circle and oval so far. I have been using a template to cut circles and ovals to fit inside them.

These stamps would be a nice option, and also you could stamp the images and cut them out if you were so inclined.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

6. Awesome. Thanks for more enabling
    Teresa

7. Thanx for the info! I must check it out as I have almost all of the punches. LOL
    "Small Gestures BIG Love"

Thanks....I'm still collecting the punches, but I do have the circles...these stamps are definitely adorable!
    You enabler, you!!!
    LOL
    Joanie

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Thanks for sharing, I've got to get some punches and some of these stamps. Just not enough money
    Michelle

+ Reply to Thread