+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I broke my finger!

I broke my finger!

I knew things were going a little too smoothly! My Niece can over with her boys yesterday and I was playing with her 6 year old. He kicked at me and I was grabbing for his leg and pow. It hurt bad at first but then was kinda ok. When DH finished mowing the lawn we took the boys out for a boat ride. My finger started to swell up and turn a really pretty purple. We went to the store and I got a splint thingy for it and some Tylenol. Now this morning I can't even move the stupid thing! However it is still the pretty purple!

did you go have it checked out?

hope it is doing better!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I've always liked purple! Sorry about your finger, though. Which hand? Can you still stamp? :-) Nancy

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I hope your feeling better today. I hope it's not your stamping hand!!

6. Sorry to heat that... you need to check it out before it gets any worse.
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

7. OMG. You need to get it checked out, if you havent already! Yikes, I hope things go well in the healing process. <3
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

8. Chris won't go to the doctor for ANYTHING!!! Ok Chris I'm gonna tell them about you...She hasnt seen a doctor in YEARS!!! No annual checkups no nothing!!! I hope everyone gets on you case! Here her sister BOTH have cancer and she wont go get a simple checkup. You know there are people who NEED you so PLEASE dont be selfish and make us loose YOU to something stupid. I have just started to get to know you better and I(& everyone else) would loose someone very special! You stinka!
    Robinkay

Well, as long as it's a "pretty" purple. Yikes. If my finger did that, I'd be at a doctor pronto. There are some things you're not supposed to self-medicate woman, unless of course there is medicinal alchol involved. lol. Seriously, see a doc.
    Renu
    My Art Journey Blog: http://midnitecreations.blogspot.com/

Chris, how are you doing now? I'm hoping you went in to get your finger looked at. Ouch!

+ Reply to Thread