+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My surgery is scheduled for 9 am tomorrow morning ...

1. My surgery is scheduled for 9 am tomorrow morning ...

I have to be there by 7am so at least I should be home by noon - 1 pm I would think.

For those of you who may not know, i am having a mole removed. Its on my bikini line on my left leg and heads east (not giving any other descriptions) LOL. HBPuppy calls it "down south" so I call it that now too. haha Anyway, the dermatologist wants it off and she had me go to a surgeon and he is also wanting it off. Said its very irregular and will send it off to make sure it isn't cancerous or anything. He is pretty sure its not but we need to be safe for sure.

I am wanting this whole thing over with and get on with my weekend. I will report when I can or Ellie can call me and get the scoop. I imagine I will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow after its over but who knows. Maybe I will be ready to stamp! LOL I doubt that.

Ok, well .. I am sure I will be on later tonight just to keep myself busy.

Don't miss me too much and Erin, I expect a full report when I get back.
    The Shackretary

Sherri, as I was reading your post I was chucking -- since you live in NC I think of you LIVING down south -- so your personal geography makes it even funnier! Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure it will go smoothly. You'll have to post a picture of yourself IN a bikini when you are all recovered... :-)

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

lisaguyon Guest View Member Photos
    Sherri-

I will be thinking bout you tommorrow and praying everything goes ok. Lisa

Sherri,

Sending you happy thoughts and prayers tomorrow! Hope all goes as planned!

~k
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Sherri does not live Down South, she lives Up North.

Anyhow I hope it goes really well, will you be on your feet Saturday? I'd think at least two days of rest? I hope I'm wrong and it's super quick. Is Charlie taking you? Let us know how you are doing.

Why only ellie can call you? I can't call you?

I will have you in my prayers! I hope everything goes fast and smooth for you!! Take care, and rest!! We will miss you here, but we'd much rather have you fulled recovered!

7. Hey, Sherri, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping for a speedy recovery.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Well Sherri the big day is almost here. Good luck and take it easy afterwards. We will all still be here when your up and around. We will be sure to fill you in on any important stuff! Here's to a fast recovery!

9. Of course, Erin you can call me . Anyone can call me for that matter .
    The Shackretary

:flowers: Hi Sherri. I hope all goes smoothly "down south" tomorrow. I'll be thinking of your southern hemisphere tomorrow morning. lol.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

+ Reply to Thread