+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We are dealing with docs & surgeons again

We are dealing with docs & surgeons again

This is truly getting old. Hubby started seeing flashes of light in his periperal vision over the weekend. I took him to urgent care on Sunday and they had him follow up with the head of opthamology yesterday who came in on a holiday to see him. Today we are going to see an eye surgeon. They think the retina is detaching, but we will know more today. It's really not a huge deal to fix as far as I can tell, and its good we are taking care of it. I'm just so tired of medical stuff.

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    That's what it sounds like to me Tami. My optometrist told me on my last visit that my retina was getting thin and when and if I saw flashes of light to get to an opthmalogist that my retina had detached. My mom had that happen about 30 years ago, the dr fixed it and she's as good as new. I can imagine the advancements on the eyes in 30 years. Hopefully, things will be all right soon for you & DH.
    Michelle

Tami-

I was say some prayers for your DH! Hopefully they can fix it up as good as new!

Sending you a big hug and happy positive thoughts!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Too bad, but hoping this will be easily fixed, and he'll be good as new in a short time!
    HUGS
    Joanie

I've never heard of that before. I'm glad that you went to the doctor right away. Hopefully they can fix it up really soon.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

So glad that you reacted so quickly and that dh eye will be good as new. Sending prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Konnie

I'm so sorry that you're so frustrated. I'm sending prayers your way. I hope all gets better. Sending you a huge cyber {{{HUG}}}

8. Oh Tami! Bless you and your dear family's hearts! You've had so much to deal with. Let us know how your husband is. That is scarey to experience such a thing.

Hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

9. Let us know how the dr appt goes today. Its a good thing you are taking him in. Hopefully they will catch it early.
    The Shackretary

10. Oh, Tami! I wish I could wave a magic wand and have these medical issues disappear. Keep your chin up and here's some good thoughts heading your way.

+ Reply to Thread