+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A doggie update

A doggie update

I haven't been blabbing on about Mabel much lately. She is just getting longer every day, but not any taller. She is such a sweet little dog and is getting along great now with Shelly, her big sis. Here are a couple of pics of our big 4 month old pup. Shelly is a viszla and Mabel is a miniature daschund. The coat she is modeling was a gift from her friend Lilly
    Last edited by teabear; 06-22-2007 at 12:07 PM.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Awwww, what cute pictures! That is so sweet the way Shelly is standing over her! Thanks for sharing your sweet pictures!

Does she like her sweater?

3. Tami! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those photos! You need to submit them to a magazine. I don't know what magazine but you must! WONDERFUL pictures and beautiful dogs! TFS!!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

that's kinda funny that they almost look like the same color, My son is home now and love the one with both dogs too!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

5. Too cute, Tami. Poor Mabel can hardly get her head into the dish! That's precious.

OMG they are way to cute! Love the photos of your two puppies! Thanks for sharing!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Thanks everyone...the funny thing is that Mabel has her own tiny little dish, but she wants to be a big dog. She even chases one of the big dogs in the neighborhood and he runs from her like she is the devil. She has a very big personality! LOL

She is so cute Tami. Did you know that they have dashund races several times a year in my town? I haven't been but I heard it's hilarious.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

9. They are both very beautiful dogs. Mabel is the cutest thing! They have such beautiful "hair" coloring! I want it!!!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

10. Aw, how cute!!! Now I can see Shelly is no "unicorn". LOL
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread