+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I went on a road trip

I went on a road trip

I went to Augusta ( 85 miles south) in search of a giga scallop oval.
    But to no avail..But I did get the scallop square. I also discovered a LSS( well not so local for me) I'd never been to & it was loaded with papers!!
    No stamps though..whats up with that??
    So I came home with $ stamps from M's & my giga square, some pretty papers, some primas, and a few more prisma pencils.
    Oh well, I'll just have to try again another time!

2. When I first read your message, I read "Augusta" as in Augusta, Georgia and I got mad because you had to go through NC to get to Georgia but then I read you drove 85 miles and I realized it was closer than that .

Sorry you didn't find your scallop oval. I can send you some punchies .
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    When I first read your message, I read "Augusta" as in Augusta, Georgia and I got mad because you had to go through NC to get to Georgia but then I read you drove 85 miles and I realized it was closer than that .

Sorry you didn't find your scallop oval. I can send you some punchies .
    lol!!! I'd warn ya if I was coming down!!!
    I loved the scallop oval you sent me before, I've used them all!
    I"d love some more to tide me over, but don't over do yourself!!

sounds like a fun day!

5. cindi got to scrappinggreatdeals.com they have quite a few of the giga punches in stock.
    ~~Chelsey~~
    My Stampin Up Website

And am a brand new Stampin' Up! Demo

~Bingo Numbers~ 20 , 22 , 34 , 42 , 54 , 69 , 80 , 86 , 98

6. Its not like its hard work or anything. I just sit and punch. I think I can handle that. Only problem is ... I only have the Super Giga Oval Scallop and the Mega Oval Scallop. I do not have the Giga. I thought I did. Maybe I have misplaced it. How can I misplace a huge punch like that? I will keep lookin' and send you punchies of what i have. That will tide you over
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread