+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Shack Santa

1. 2007 Shack Santa

I absolutely love Santa images for the holidays so I have decided to release a new Shack Santa for 2007.

I have a few different artists working on the Santas and I'm going to ask for your opinions!

Here are the first two samples. I will post more as they come in.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sherry; 06-14-2007 at 06:36 PM.

OOOOH, I love the second one. They are both wonderful but the second one looks more vintage-like.

OMG...I love them both! But I really really like the first one! This is going to be so GREAT!

~K
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

oh my goodness! Fantastic images. I am partial to the first one because it looks like a wood cut, but you can't go wrong with either one.

5. I love #2 myself. WOO HOO!!!!
    The Shackretary

I vote for #2....is that image of his eyes going to be in the background, or is that just because it is for viewing only?
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

7. #2 for me. However, I wouldn't be disappointed with #1 either. But my first pick would be #2. He has such a softness and sweetness about him.
    Jennifer

My blog

8. I like #1!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I love #2!~ Great job. Can't wait to see it.
    Kim

I like the second one.

Anita

+ Reply to Thread