+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Guess what!?! I have been chosen to be on the Magnolia design team!! WOW!!

1. Guess what!?! I have been chosen to be on the Magnolia design team!! WOW!!

I cannot believe it. The Magnolia images are those adorable kids without the faces. I mean, they have faces but they are "different". Anyway, I came across their blog a couple of weeks ago and the whole website is in Swedish (I think its Swedish) and i could barely read it. Well, I stumbled across the part in English where it reads Now taking applications for Design Team and it named USA as a country. So I thought "what the heck!? Let's try it". I sent in a photo of myself (lord only knows if its a good photo) and info about myself and I just got an email saying "I was accepted and to send my address" for free stuff. WOO HOO. I am so excited!!! This is one of the cards I submitted here!!!!

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...7006&ppuser=14

Oh here is the website just in case you read in Swedish:

http://magnoliainspiration.blogg.se/
    The Shackretary

I'm so excited for you, Sherri! You'll do AWESOME! Wahoo!

Congratulations! Have fun with it!

4. CONGRATULATIONS Sherri!!

Congratulations!

This is such exciting news. I'm really happy for you and you'll be so good!

Oh what a happy piece of news to read first thing this morning.

YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!!
    Jennifer

My blog

5. How exciting Sherri. I am so proud of you. I don't have any Magnolia stamps but I love their images. These are the ones Marja does quite frequently.

Awesome - I can't wait to hear what they send you to play with
    Teresa

6. That is fantastic news - congratulations!!

Laura

Wowza! Sherri this is fantastic news. Congratulations. I know you will have lots of fun being on a design team. YouGoGirl!!!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Congrats Sherri!! This is terrific news! I can't wait to hear what free goodies you get!

9. I am still in shock! The funny thing is I can't read anything on the website at all. I can't figure out if there is an english version to read .... ha
    The Shackretary

Way cool, congratulations! And you get free stuff. What could be better?

+ Reply to Thread