+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An old-newbie back to say I missed you all.

Inkyhands Guest View Member Photos

Exclamation An old-newbie back to say I missed you all.

I don't even really know where to start so I guess I will start with HELLO!!! It sadly has been many, many months since I have been here and I have missed everyone tremendously. I am sorry about being MIA, but there was and sometimes, still is so much going on in my life right now. Things are finally starting to settle down after many long months and I have cleaned off my table and dusted off my stamps and acrylic blocks so I can get back down to business and get creative. I hope to spend some time this weekend catching up browsing the gallery and reading the forum posts, but for tonight I just wanted to say hello to my old friends, and introduce myself to those of you I do not know yet.
    My name is April, I am 35 years old and live in the U.P. of Michigan. I am in the midst of a divorce from my husband (that many of you knew). I have 2 wonderful boys who are now 8 and 10. I am a Pharmacy tech and cashier at the local drugstore in the little town where I live. I am also a TAC demonstrator. I used to have many other hobbies but since things became so hectic, I am now only stamping and scrapbooking....both of which I have not done in many months and plan to get back into full force.
    I am looking forward to chatting with my old friends and catching up, and hopfully making some new friends too.
    Hugs to you all.
    April

2. Hi April, welcome back. We've missed you and your wonderful cards in the gallery. Hope all is going well with you.

Welcome back! We have all missed you.

hugs
    Erin

Hi April,

I'm a newbie here, too and am more of a lurker because of limited time to play.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time. I'm sure your boys keep you busy, though! I think you have many friends here that miss you (saw a post wondering about you!) and hope you can come here for some play time.

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

I am so glad you're back!! I've missed you. I can't wait to chat. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

Welcome back April!
    It is so good to see you again! Hopefully you can have some fun creating this weekend.
    I'm glad you're back!
    Catherine

Welcome back April. We missed you. I'm glad that you are back to crafting and chit chatting again.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

8. So glad to hear from you...

It is so wierd but Chris(stinkydog) and I were just talking about you yesterday.

I am so glad that you are back with us, and back to being creative too.

XOXO Love Robinkay(aka Long Haired Lady)

p.s. I'm gonna have to call Chris at work to let her know you are ok.
    We were SO worried!!!!

9. APRIL, APRIL, APRIL ...

does this mean you got my card???? Did you like it?!?!?!??! I sure had fun making it!! LOL

Glad to see you back on here. I have missed you too
    The Shackretary

10. April - Yeah! You must have heard our pleas for you to check in. Glad to hear from you and hope all is well. Now get to crafting girlie.

+ Reply to Thread