+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lean Mean Thirteen

Lean Mean Thirteen

Janet Evanovich's new book in the Stephine Plum series. Has anyone read them? I just bought this last night and i will be done today. they are so funny!

2. I bought it last week and finished it quickly. I love Stephanie Plum...and I would love to have a pair of Rangeman undies

Visit my blog here

I have never READ a Stephanie Plum novel -- I have only LISTENED to them. I listen to a lot of books on tape -- I have a horrible commute. I absolutely LOVE her recorded books -- the narrator is the same for most of them and she gets all of the attitudes just right. Terrific! I hope she ends up with Joe EVENTUALLY!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Janet Evanovich is my favorite author. I just started her latest book. I was trying to save it for vacation next week but I couldn't do it. I started it last night.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I have read some of her books before. A co-worker a few yrs ago got me turned on to them. My problem is I get bored easily with books and if it is too repetive then I have to move on. Same with some books my mom has by James Patterson, they are sequels and I read a couple and just couldn't get "into" them anymore...Maybe it's me! lol
    Darlene

I finished Lean Mean Thirteen yesterday and it is hilarious. It's a toss up between Morelli and Rangeman -- hummmmmm tough call!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Morelli! He's my man!! LOL

Definitely Morelli...LOL...but I'm partial to a hot guy in a uniform. I didn't know a new one was out. It will be a great vacation read. Thanks for the heads up.

And yet we all have another year until the next one comes out. I hate it I look forward to her books and then I ahve to wait for her next one to come out.

If we are voting I go with the toss up between Morelli and Ranger...
    Nicole

10. wouldn't it be cool if there was a scratch n sniff page inside? Then when she talks about Morelli, we scratch and get to smell him, same for ranger. It would add to the enjoyment of reading. Before you start laughing at me....they do this for young kids books

Visit my blog here

+ Reply to Thread