+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prayers are needed for my dear friend Robin ...

1. Sherri,

I am so sorry for your friend, Robin and all that she and her family are going through. I will keep you, Robin, and her family in my prayers. You are truly a wonderful friend. I, to, hope you can find peace as Robin does. We all deal with things differently. Just know we are all here to support you.

HUGS,
    Teresa

Oh Sherri,
    Of course you can count on us. I will be praying for Robin and her family, and of course-YOU!
    Linzy

3. Oh Sherri, indeed it has been a long hard journey with Robin's cancer. She and all those close to her will remain in my prayers and added hugs to you, her dear friend! ...Jan

4. When I read your post, a flood of emotions came rushing back. Sherri, it's okay NOT to be at peace even if your friend is. We're human and we don't want to tell someone we love goodbye. When Billy's mom passed, his dad hooked up with a girlfriend the week after the funeral and let me tell you was I ever pissed off. How can life just go on so quickly? I say all of that to say this: my prayers are with you and your friend. Just do your best to be there for her and tell her how much you love her. Give her family all the love and support you possibly can. Be a soldier even if you feel like curling up in a ball and self destructing. Your strength will mean the world to her right now.

God bless her and make her suffering minimal.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

5. I will pray for a miracle. I will pray for her family to be able to be at peace with whatever happens. I will pray for you.

Here's hug for you and one for Robin

6. Thanks everyone for your hugs and support. It truly helps!! I am going to call her later today to see if she is out of the hospital and what I can do for her, if anything at this point.

I am going to run Emily to the mall (or she is driving me to the mall) as I have some returns. I need to keep myself busy so i don't sit here and cry all day .
    The Shackretary

lisaguyon Guest View Member Photos
    Sherri- You and Robin are in my thoughts and prayers. It is ok not to be at peace with it. God will get you both thru this.

Hugs

Lisa

Big Hugs and Big Prayers to all of you. Glinda

Sending you out some more hugs today Sherri.

So, so sorry about this terrible thing. Nothing makes sense about these kinds of tragic situations.

Hugs, Annette
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

+ Reply to Thread