+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i'm being dragged (drug?) to...

i'm being dragged (drug?) to...

transformers today. i don't want to go! will someone go instead???

{click above for my craft blog!}

lol

I don't blame ya..I have no interest in seeing that either.
    can you bring some images to color??? LOL
    hope you survive it

Luckily my DS hasn't mentioned it yet...... I am avoiding driving by the theatre in case he sees it! It was so much easier before they could read!!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Let me know how you like it. My dh and ds went in FL. I decided to shop instead.

5. How was it!? I am dreading it also ... Nicholas wants to see it soon
    The Shackretary

ok, so i have to take back every bad thought i thought about going to this movie. it was actually pretty good. (i hate the "i told you so" dance kerry does!) it was pretty funny and not too bad.

7. Well, I took Becca to see Pirates, Scott has to take Nick to Transformers. I'm glad it wasn't so bad for you

I know EXACTLY how you felt! DH2B wanted to see the movie sooo bad but I didn't want to go but he didn't want to go alone so I went with him and LOVED the movie! Who knew? I thought I'd hate it...
    I actually wouldn't mind going to see it again...

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    We almost went to see this movie today--it actually got good reviews: 4 out of 4 stars. We probably will still go at some time, but my older DS had already seen it with freinds.

We ended up going to see "Live Free or Die Hard" with Bruce Willis--lots of action in that one! I like action/adventure movies though, and this one had lots of interesting computer "hacking" twists, so both my sons and DH enjoyed it too.
    --Lidia

Quote Originally Posted by LinzyD View Post
    I know EXACTLY how you felt! DH2B wanted to see the movie sooo bad but I didn't want to go but he didn't want to go alone so I went with him and LOVED the movie! Who knew? I thought I'd hate it...
    I actually wouldn't mind going to see it again...
    i know, funny huh! i want to see it again cause i probably missed some of the jokes!!

+ Reply to Thread