+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ohio Greetings :)

Hi Awna! What a beautiful and unusual name! I am Nancy from Maryland -- in the suburbs of Washington, DC. I have one 11-year-old daughter and 3 cats. I work full time and have an hour+ commute each way every day! :-( Wish I could stamp in the car! Welcome to the Shack -- this is my favorite place to hang out!! Looking forward to getting to know you.

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

2. Traci
    I moved to Norwalk in '90 and graduated from NHS.
    I live on Benedict Ave
    I bet if your family goes to St. Pauls or St. Mary/Alphonsus I would know 'em

Hi Awna glad to meet you l am new as well and this is a very friendly place to be. l just joined and love it. my name is Cathy and l'm from Toronto Ontario

4. Hello and weclome to the shack. I am Christine and I live in Michigan!!

5. Hi Awna! I'm Robinkay & I live at the pulse of Michigan. I'm about 15 minutes from Indiana & Ohio. Glad to have you here!

Robinkay

Welcome Awna l am Cathy from Toronto Ontario, this is a great fun and friendly place to be hope to see more of you. Cathy

Hi Awna! I'm Sally from Ohio - Massillon in fact. I'm sure you know about Stamplistic in Amherst - it's my favorite stamp store around here! Maybe we'll run into each other there sometime! Welcome! Sally

8. Welcome - I look forward to getting to know you.
    Teresa

+ Reply to Thread