+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good price or not?

1. Good price or not?

Ok so the only place you can get Prisma around here are in an art store. They are having a sale next week and I can get a box of 48 for $48.00 they are usually $80.00 CDN. For all of you prisma gals out there is this a good price or not???

Thanks for your help!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

yes, i think it's a great price!! makes them $1 each!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

That is a good price!! I think you should go for it!! My mom just bought some thru ebay and she paid 34.00 with shipping and all. SO it's more or less around your area where pricing is concerned. Can't wait to see ur creations!!

Yes, I think here in the States it is more than a $ a pencil. Go for it...you will love them.

5. I just bought a box of 24 for a gift. They were $29.99 before my 40% off coupon. They had the 48 piece box for $49.99 and then one for $149.00 (which I really want but can't justify even with a coupon)! I think you got a good price.
    Teresa

yea I think it's good. I've seen some cheaper on ebay but who knows by the time you ship them and all.

Also I think 48 is a good number, you can blend them together to get different shades. I have ALL of them (cept black which went missing!) and I really truly don't use them all.

I say go for it!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I think it's a decent price. I think if you buy them single at HL they are $1.19 each.

Check out Dick Blick Art Supply. He has the best online prices....about 88 cents per pencil as I recall.

9. Thanks ladies!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

+ Reply to Thread