+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For anyone wanting my crabs or cupcake stamps...

1. For anyone wanting my crabs or cupcake stamps...

they will officially be on sale starting July 25th on my online store, Inkspirations. I will have all of my crabs for sale, my cupcake stand, as well as a full cupcake plate which will include the cupcake stand, and for those who wish to make their own cupcakes, a large single cupcake, a cherry, a birthday candle, some sprinkles, and two sentiments -"Happy Birthday" and "Have your cupcake and eat it too!"

I am bringing in very limited stock for the time being (just 10 of each single stamp and 15 of the full plate) as this is just a trial run. I didn't want to be stuck with loads of stamps if nobody is interested. If all goes well, I will continue to add to the stock and will add more designs and such.

Cheers

Sherry

If more than 10 order will you just make more or can only 10 people get them?

So we can order on the 25th or are you taking preorders? This is an exciting venture you have taken on.
    Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

4. My question is the same as Heather's about the preordering.

Laura

5. Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    If more than 10 order will you just make more or can only 10 people get them?

If more than 10 order, then yes, I will definitely order more stamps in and they should come fairly quickly (in about a week or so) as the matrix boards would have already been made.

All prices will be in Canadian dollars and the prices will be really reasonable.
    When I did the Santa stamps last year, the stamps cost a fortune to make and so the price was higher. I didn't make any money on the sale of the Santas at all. Luckily, I did some research this time and found a company to make the stamps at a decent price.

And unfortunately, Heather, I am not accepting pre-orders at this time.

I think I might also put out a call for stamp designers so if you're artistic and would like to see your work made into rubbah, then please let me know

6. Congratulations, Sherry on this new venture. You just WOW me with your creative and business saavy and continually impress me with your creativity. I'm looking forward to July 25th!

Jennifer

I want that cupcake tray thingie! Just love that!
    Joanie

Well congratulations Sherry. Glinda

yay

I can't wait to see I mean buy them!
    lol

10. Bring on the cupcakes!! I love cupcake stamps!!! If you think you will have stamps left over with this group, you are crazy! LOL Can't wait and I am marking the calendar.... does this start at midnight? I will set my alarm
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread