+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's official....I am NOT going to MOA....

It's official....I am NOT going to MOA....

I have been on the fence about going to MOA for months. I really want to go, but as of today I am officially acknowledging that I cannot & will not be going.

Who am I kidding, Ladies? I have 4 Kids under 7, and 2 of them are starting School that week & the 6th is my Mom's 65th Birthday. I just feel like I have to put my Family first at this point. I am really feeling sad about this, but need to also be realistic. If my Kids were a few years older, then I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving them, but I really have nobody that I could trust to watch them and make sure that they got to School, and everything else....so I am stuck.

I hope that you Gals that are going have the time of your Lives! Party on Girls!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Julie, I'm sorry that you're not able to attend but I do understand that family does come first and I applaud you for that. We'll be thinking about you.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    That's too bad, but perfectly understandable! I was hoping to meet you Julie--you hosted the very first swap I ever did over at PCMB, a black and white card swap in 2005!
    --Lidia

Ahhh Jules! You have great prioritizing skills! Dont worry this isnt the first MOA and it wont be that last! We will miss you!

TOnii
    Tuba THE GREAT!

I am sorry to hear that you aren't able to go. We will miss you but I am so glad you are putting your family first. You are doing the right thing.

Sounds like you are making the right decision.

don't worry about it. You will have me to chat with anyhow. I'm not going. All the coolest people are not going. (KIDDING)

got a shipping notice from frugalities.

Also got a Costco American Express card today!

We had NO credit cards. NOt a single one. We felt we needed at least one. I was approved for the costoc amex on the spot. Apparently I get extra rewards if I use it at costco. gee do you think I spend enough at costco for that?

8. Julie, I am sorry you aren't able to go but I totally understand your predicament and you have to do what you think is right. We'll miss u of course!!
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by Erin K View Post
    got a shipping notice from frugalities.

Also got a Costco American Express card today!

We had NO credit cards. NOt a single one. We felt we needed at least one. I was approved for the costoc amex on the spot. Apparently I get extra rewards if I use it at costco. gee do you think I spend enough at costco for that?
    sorry, wrong window... I'm a dork

That is too bad, but family should come first. We are going to miss you, we will have to stamp a card in your honor.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread