+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did ya get your Harry Potter. *NO Spoilers please!*

Did ya get your Harry Potter. *NO Spoilers please!*

I got it! I went just before midnight at Books a Million.

They had vouchers for everyone or you could buy one, they closed the registers at like 5 or 10 till then when it was midnight they just took the voucher and gave you the book, easy peasy. I was literally like 600th in line and got outta there in about 15 minutes.

Brian is reading right now.

please, please please, no spoilers, I just wanna hear of peeps have it or if you had any cool adventures getting it.

I probably won't be reading it for a couple of days because Brian will be hogging it. I decided to reread book 6 first so I have that.

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    My younger DS should have it in his paws right now--just turned midnight in the Midwest!

He went with his older brother this morning at 9:00 a.m. to our Borders Bookstore. They were giving out wristbands for a place in line tonight. Then Daniel and DH went about 10:30 to the party at the bookstore tonight. They should be home soon!
    --Lidia

3 of my grandkids went to the watch party to get their copies tonight. I hope they have them in their eager hands by now.

PS the 16 year old granddaughter dyed her hair pink for the occasion.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

I went with a friend to Wal-Mart. There were only about 50 people there and we all had one of those rubber bracelets...it says "Griffindor" on it. That was our voucher. When we got the book, the other 3 bracelets and a lightening bolt tattoo were in the bag. We also got a small poster. I am not a huge fan but a couple of my sons are. I am sure they will be reading as we speak.

OMG erin NO. 600?? Those are way too many people!! I'm freaking out I don't think I've ever seen those many people at once. My dd's are now being pests about that new book, but guess what? They are missing book no. 6 and dd's are really upset. So I will be getting those two very soon!!! I had forgotten to buy them no. 6 Plus I'm so hungry right now, and I'm craving some ribs from chillis that I might take a trip tomorrow to the big city But I don't know because I will be waiting for Dale to call me from Nascar with my 1 million dollars

You crack me up Myrna. I will go to Chili's with you. I like their chips and salsa.

Well.....?????? what you waiting for?????? Can't we go now?? I'm starving!! What is wrong with me? I try to eat, but I can't aquire a taste and I just take a few bites. Oh DEAR!!!

no way l could never go around so many people at once so l will have to wait, it really is true l do pass out right in front of people if there are too many. and Myrna you are so funny hope you win LOL

9. We got it last night - we leave for holidays toady.. camping for two weeks so it is being read over holidays
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

I've never even read the first book. Can you believe it?
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread