+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Minnesota

1. Welcome to the Stamp Shack! Jump right in on the conversations and fun we have around her.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

2. Hi Peg. I'm Jan from beautiful Bedford County, Virginia (Home of the National D-Day Memorial, Blue Ridge Parkway/Peaks of Otter, Smith Mountain Lake...just to name a few attractions.)

Hi Peg. I'm Heather from Southern California. I have 2 boy dogs too, Moses and Paris. Welcome to the Stamp Shack.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

Welcome to The Shack. You will "meet" a lot of talented and friendly people here. I'm Joanne from Collierville, TN.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! What a wonderful bunch of ladies!

6. Hello- Welcome..... I'm a SAHM formally from Wisconsin. I'm a mom of two (14 & 12) and our furry friend Cooper is 2. Like your name, are you really a Peg or a Margaret???

Peggy in IL
    Peggy in IL
    http://prdesigns.blogspot.com
    Creative Greetings

IslandStamps Guest View Member Photos
    Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself, but have the Shack to be a very friendly place.

welcome to the shack, peg! i'm angie from lehi, utah (about 30 miles south of salt lake).

{click above for my craft blog!}

Welcome from Maryland! You are going to love it here -- and we're going to enjoy getting to know you! Nancy

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Hello Peg, l'm cathy from Toronto Ontario, Canada. welcome you will love this place, l have only been here a short time and already feel like we are a special family, we would love to see your cards and get to know you.

+ Reply to Thread