+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Look at our new addition ...

1. Look at our new addition ...

Yes we just bught her today.... Can you believe it? She is 15 months old, liver and white springer spaniel. Her name is Tudi (we do not like this name) and we will pick her up AFTER our trip to Orlando (expect to get her next Friday am).

She is potty trained, crate trained, obedience trained ... they say they want to show her but she is too small to show so they have decided to sell her. She was $200 so that's a good deal too.

We went and looked at her and she is so sweet. Petite!!!

Here she is ...now to think of a name. We're thinking of something that starts with a L so she goes with Ladybug. Maybe Lilly.

Any ideas???
    The Shackretary

I love her!!!! Please drop her off when you go down to Orlando, you can't leave her alone, I'll watch her!

sorry,I see you get her AFTER Orlando

4. Sherri, she's a beauty. I'm sure Ladybug will love having a companion. I like the name Lily.

Oh she's so sweet looking. Names? How about . . . Luci, Lilith, Lola, Lolly, Leila, Lambchops.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

I like Lilly and Lola.

course there is Lady, but that's pretty played out right? (my first dog was named Lady but she was smelly and I didn't like her)

7. She's cute. There is a little girl at my church named Lillie Mae.

8. Oh she is adorable!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

Sherri

She sure is a cutie!!!
    I heard once when you change a dogs name it should rhyme with it's origonal name.
    I don't know how true that is, but something to consider.

oh my goodness!! She is way to cute! I can't wait to hear what Ladybug thinks!

+ Reply to Thread