+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sympathy cards

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps

Sympathy cards

I have received the most beautiful sympathy from you all. Thank you so much and my family and friends are so impressed with all the friends I have all over the place, Alaska, Australia, Nova Scotia, Ontario, far & wide from the U. S. You folks are the best.

Things are getting better and last night I did ink up a few stamps. I'm getting back in the swing of things slowly but surely. I have to order Paul's monument or headstone whichever you prefer to call it. There's a place here in Lexington that makes about 90% of Lexington's headstones. I thought they would start at about $2500 but the guy said they usually start about $900 which is for granite, but granite is good for us. We're not really marble people.

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you all so much and that I'm still around.
    Michelle

It's so nice to hear from you! I'm so glad things are going well, you just let us know if there is anything you need!

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I'm so happy to hear your doing well Michelle. You know we all love you and worry about you so I'm glad your keeping us updated. Inking up stamps is a good way to get your mind of things too, so keep it up!

So glad you had a chance to pop in and say hi. Stamping is great therapy, I agree.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

5. Hugs Michelle

Michelle, think of you often. Glad to hear you are inking up. XXOO Nancy

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I am glad that you are getting back into the swing of things.

8. Michelle, you remain in my thoughts and prayers. It is so good to "see" you online.

Big hugs to you!
    Jennifer

My blog

9. Michelle,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
    Teresa

Michelle, you really do have friends all over the world.
    Glad to see you feel like visiting us.
    Sarah
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread