+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graduation, Thinking of you, Bday cards OH MY!!!

1. Graduation, Thinking of you, Bday cards OH MY!!!

I was thinking of holding off on my thank you's until close to the end of the month, but I am seriously being "flooded" with all these cards!!

Ladies, thank you so much your kindness and thinking of me on my special days.

I will be adding more thank you's as they come in, so if youre wondering if I have received your card yet, always check this thread. Ahem, that is not to say that I expect more... its just a grateful assumption *wink* Without further ado:

August 9
    Anita(Buggainok) - My first card from the Shack!!! Your birthday card arrived solo and it completely made my day. I recently bought that little bird as well, its so cute!

August 13
    Shirley(shurlyjean) - That smiley face makes me giggle. Love the sage/olive combination you used for my grad card.

Lidia(midweststamper) - I rarely ever make birthday purple cards, so it's so nice to receive one and I love that sentiment on the inside of the card. Who is it by??

Joanie(ccstampin12) - A birthday AND graduation card on the same day! Double whammy. I really enjoyed seeing that big blossom in person.

Mary(mahodgman) - I love the earth tones you used on my grad card, Mary. What line of pp does that come from?

August 14
    Barb(grammastamper) - I think I remember seeing that grad card in the gallery and I admired it then and love it more now that it's mine. LOL

Nancy(directmailscrapper) - That image is gorgeous. I love your colouring job on my bday card!!

Ethel(vintagegal) - Dearest Ethel! I was so surprised to receive a thinking of you card most. Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words in a tough time for me. The graduation card was beautiful and now you really got me wanting to try alcohol inks! lol

August 17
    Barb(grammastamper) - Oh my!!! That Bella bday card did become mine after all! Its so much more gorgeous in person!

Beth(canadian, eh) - Is that an alcohol ink bg?? I have recently discovered a love for pink and orange and it was such a delight to receive your bday card!

Pam(smileycollector) - I am so astonished. This grad card is absolutely adorable. I admired it on your blog and now its mine *mwahahah* Alll mine. I love Penny Black hedgies and extra thanks to Nancy who sent the image. <3

Myrna(myrnabs) - Your little bday Bella card is so petite and cute! Love those punch? flowers!

Sally(firefly)
    - I love this aqua colour cs for my bday card!!! And you used that stardust glitter pen didnt you? Its become a "used all the time tool" on my list.

August 20
    Sherri(iloveflipflops) - Ooooh. Sherri, I remember seeing this bday card in the gallery. Its so much cuter and brighter in person. TY!

Beth(canadian, eh) - Another card!!! Thank you so much for my grad card. Love that winobella!

August 21
    Tami(teabear) - "hippie birthday!" ahahaha this card was so cute and funky. <3

Kim (hutchink) - Love that cupcake card you made me! They look so real with the liquid applique applied as the frosting!

Stacy(JBgreendawn) - Ahhh. Tinkerbella wishes. I love the bday card, so bright and bold.

August 23
    Jennifer(inkinupstamps) - JJ cupcakes!!!! I adore the sprinkles and the glaze Jennifer. They really looked edible, I was tempted to lick my card. LOL

August 24

Kelly(Swanie78) - OMG Kelly that card on your blog was MY birthday card. I cant believe you took the time to sew on it!! Thank you soo much.

August 27

Jan(FarNorth) - WOWSERS. That bday card is absolutely stunning, I have always loved that Stampendous??? stamp!!! and JAN!!!! You shouldnt have sent me that extra glitter stack and stamp set!!! You spoiled me It was such a nice extra little surprise, thank you, thank you!
    Last edited by Tantalize; 08-31-2007 at 01:17 PM.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

If I remember correctly, the card I sent you was made from a SU Simply Scrappin kit called Tickets and Tokens. Glad you liked it!

Thanh, graduation from college is quite an accomplishment! Congrats! I'm glad we could all make you feel special!

Nancy

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

4. Looks like tons of good thoughts and happy wishes are coming your way ...AND it is still 1 1/2 weeks before your birthday!
    Enjoy!...Jan

Awww, I'm so happy that you are getting flooded!! You deserve it! BTW, I'm really proud of you for graduating that is a tremendous achievement!! You rock Thanh!!

**BTW, don't worry about sending out a thank you note to me, this is more than enough for me!
    Last edited by MyRnAbS; 08-18-2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: ETA

6. Bump bump

New thanks added for Beth and Sherri.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

7. More thanks to Stacy, Kim and Tami
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

8. BUMP - More thanks added - Kelly, Jennifer, Jan.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

+ Reply to Thread