+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Awesome mail day!

Congratulations! I'm not surprised -- you are indeed an artiste! Nancy

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

2. Congratulations. Can you post the cover so I know what I'm looking for when it hits the news stands???

That's AWESOME!!!!!

Are there any other familiar names in there? I know lots of shackies sent cards.

And the challange thing is super dooper awesome, no suprise, you being crazy talanted and all, but still awesome.

4. CONGRATULATIONS! Of course we all KNOW how talented you are and aren't surprised by this at all. But we sure are PROUD of you! Have fun with the family tonight.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

OK....we just got back from Sonic. I got an Oreo Cookie Blast, Lucas got a Cookie Dough Blast, and Sean got a chocolate milkshake. Thanks for your support, you guys! YOU DA BEST!

Erin, I went through the magazine again, and didn't recognize names from the Shack. Unless, they're Shackies who don't "chat" or post often, KWIM?

I sent these cards way back in March, and sometimes, your card won't pop up in a magazine until six months down the road. So, don't worry. I'm sure we're going to see a TON more published Shackies in the upcoming months.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

That's fantastic news Ethel. Congrats to you. The sketch part is a huge honor. I'll be looking to submit something with your sketch

It's just the nicest thing to see talent recognized Ethel, CONGRATS to YOU!

Wow. Most people really don't "get it." Fortunately, everyone here does!

Congratulations, Ethel. Your work is spectacular!

Pat

Congratulations to you Ethel. I have long admired your talent. Sometimes a bit jealous but what the heck. So happy for you and also a big thanks for sharing your talent with us. Glinda

Congratulations Ethel!
    What an exciting mail day!
    cant wait to see!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread