+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mia

1. Mia

If anyone's been wondering where I'm at... well... I have a bad UTI, plus other issues. Haven't felt like doing much. I went to my MD on Monday and he gave me an antibiotic, just now started feeling a bit better. As always he got after me about losing weight... he gave me 1 year to lose 33 pounds and that's the way we're going to do it until I lose the whole 150 I need to lose!!! (Since BC/BS will not cover my lapband!)
    I have an appointment with my OBGYN... to handle my "other issues" I've needed a hysterectomy for over a year now, and this will be my second opinion. I'm hoping that there is some sort of "miracle cure" for fibroids, but I know that there isn't. This surgery is specially hard for me to decide on because I don't have children and this would bring complete closure to this part of my life. Being "childless" is something I never thought I'd be, but it wasn't by choice, life just turned out that way and I've always felt that I was delt a bad card. Unforfunately, there are some things in life that one cannot change and this is one of them for me.
    Another thing is that "my baby" brother is going away to college and I'm completely heartbroke, I don't say much about it because it makes things harder for my mom. For the last month I've been living with a knot in my throat, just ready to burst into sobs. I am totally devastated... I am going to miss him so much. I know he has to go away to finish his education and I know that he is only a phone call away, but still it's not the same. I'm hoping that he will be home as often as possible... maybe we can plan to go see George Lopez in October for his birthday!
    I'll be gone through this coming weekend because we're going to leave him in San Antonio.
    Thanks for listening!
    Your prayers and support during this time are greatly appreciated...

Tonii... I'll call you as soon as I get back from my trip!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    We have been wondering about you, and Myrna posted a thread telling us about some of your health issues. Prayers are sent for you and hope you soon get better. Try to get some rest and we are all thinking about you and missing you.
    Michelle

It's good to hear from you! We were all wondering what had happened to you! I hope your feeling better soon.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    so glad you checked in. Sorry your having medical issues. I hope that your feeling better soon. I know you are close with your brother and that's going to be hard for you too. Think about how hard it is going to be for him, leaving his family. He'll be fine and come back every holiday, I'm sure of it!! He's going to make you very proud!

Oh MJ, I am so sorry you are going through all of this. My heart aches for you...I wish I had some magic words to make you feel better but all I can do is offer my shoulder and to let you know I am praying for you right now. Let us know how you are doing when you can.:flowers:

Mj...take care honey...you have alot on your plate...im here if you need a listening ear...CALL ME!

TOnii
    Tuba THE GREAT!

7. MJ, Im so sorry that you have to go through all of this. Please know that we are all here to support you in any tough decisions you have to make. Take care of yourself.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time right now. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

9. My sister has the fibroids too, and had a hysterectomy without having children. I pray God will lead you to make the right decision and give you peace in your heart. I have frequent UTI's too; they are no fun at all, and I'm facing bladder surgery in the near future. And your brother will have such a great time at school. To help not to miss him so much, why not start planning some care packages you can send him. It will give you something else to focus your energy on and will be fun to do. Here's a hug, and I hope you feel better very soon.

Sending you a big hug, MJ.

+ Reply to Thread