+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 8 (new thread)

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Zack won HOH and he put up Jessica and Jameyka. That's about it. Daniele and Dick talked to him and said that either Jessica or Eric need to go. It's also double eviction week, so on Thrusday they will all be surprised.

Wow, thanks for the update christie, double eviction? Yikes?
    Kim

I love double eviction week but I really don't want Dick or Danielle to go so I have my fingers crossed. This would be the time to get them out since there isn't a chance to campaign to save yourself. Should be a good week!

I'm on the other side! I want Jessica and Eric to stay. I would really love for Zach to go for the second eviction
    Darlene

I want ERic and Jessica to stay too. I hope that they vote out Jameyka, she hasn't really done much in there. I can't wait until Thursday when they find out about double eviciton night. I mean, they have to know it's coming, they do one every year.

What do you all think about double eviction night tonight? Bummed that Jess and Eric are gone, but kinda happy they will be there in jury house together...but it is strange how they havent shown us that yet you know? Also, I am wondering if BB is planning anything. I thought when Eric got evicted the other houseguests would be informed that he was working for America...and here is something interesting...did you notice that when Eric came out after he was evicted...I didnt see him carry out his bag like they usually do? Did he hide is somewhere? Wondering if I missed something with that.
    Should be interesting...I know would like Jameka to win, but the one I dont like the most is Zach.
    JMO
    Darlene

WEll the only one's who would of been packed would of been Jessica and Jamyeka. Remember they didn't know that there was a double eviction. I'm sure big brother packed his things up for him or sent everyone outside and let him go in and pack himself. I'm bummed that they aren't going until October like they usually do. Usually it's a full 3 months. I wonder why they are ending it a couple of weeks early.

He didn't get a chance to pack his bag because they didn't know until Julie announced it that it would be a double eviction week. BB must go in after the fact and gather up all of his stuff.

I was happy with the show last night, but now I'm ready for Jameka to go. It's kind of nice to see that Eric really did have genuine feelings for Jessica and he wasn't just playing her. I'd like to see them make it work outside the house.

What a show. Will they show Dicks HOH room. probably not, if they are having another HOH contest. I was wondering where Erics stuff was too, but then realized double eviction and no time to pack. I hope that Jessica isn't too upset when she finds out that Eric was Americas player.
    Kim

Hey you all know you can watch an interview with them this moring on cbs. they also have the interview online too.

+ Reply to Thread