+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Big Brother 8 (new thread)

Quote Originally Posted by christie003d View Post
    WEll the only one's who would of been packed would of been Jessica and Jamyeka. Remember they didn't know that there was a double eviction. I'm sure big brother packed his things up for him or sent everyone outside and let him go in and pack himself. I'm bummed that they aren't going until October like they usually do. Usually it's a full 3 months. I wonder why they are ending it a couple of weeks early.
    I am hoping Jameka wins HOH and gets one of the Donatos out.

Are you sure? I thought it ended the middle/end of Sept last yr as well? I dont remember it ever going til Oct, but I could be wrong.
    Darlene

Wow, last nights show was great. Daniele is one smart cookie. HOpe she makes it with the endurance challenge. I guess it would be nice to see a donato get it, which looks like one of them will. I think this show has restored their relationship, which is a great thing. Hopefully, they can continue talking after the show.
    Kim

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I'm very sad that it's almost over. I wish that zach or jamekya would of won the POV so that they could of voted off either dick or danielle. Mainly because they seem to have a big chip on their shoulders right now. I can't wait to see the rest of the HOH competition!! The last one's are always fun to watch!

I was really hoping that one of the Donato's would have gotten evicted as well. I agree, Daniele is very smart. She has been carrying her dad most of the game. I do like her and it's not that I dont like Dick, I just dont agree with how he plays the game. I really dont like Zach. Some of the things that comes out of his mouth..I cant believe he says. He was saying ther other night that he is smarter than Dick. I dont know about that. I know that Dick acts immature a lot, but I dont think he is dumb at all. Right now if I had to choose, I would prefer that Daniele win the game. I feel that Zach didnt really play all that much. Dick and Daniele were/ are the strongest alliance in the house and they should win or go to final two as they convinced everyone who wanted to evict them not to. They did a good job.
    I have to remember to not forget to watch tomorrow night's show lol.
    Darlene

Did everyone watch last nights show. What a show. I actually cried a little when Daniele was saying things to her dad. I didn't care for Dick kicking things though.
    Kim

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    well i'm not a big dick fan but i felt bad for him during that first competetion. It was sad to see him like that. I wanted to be happy that he lost but he made it hard. LOL! I'm sad to see Zach go, I was hoping that he would win and vote Danielle off. I think now I would vote for her to win. She won a lot of stuff and wasn't rude to everyone like dick was.

I was glued to the TV last night too!
    I can't wait until Eric can tell everyone he is America's Player. I think that will make everyone understand he not just a liar.
    I am sooo addicted to this show!

Catherine

Last night's show was awesome! I was so happy with the outcome and I really hope that Dick and Danielle can continue their relationship outside of the house and forget whatever's happened in the past. I'm happy with either of them winning. Dick's mouth is annoying at times, but he did play a good game.

+ Reply to Thread