+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP Sherry- our profiles have changed

HELP Sherry- our profiles have changed

I noticed that since the upgrade the other day that our profiles have reverted to the older style, without the fun information like a WISHLIST or favourite papers/ribbons/embellishments, colours, ETC.
    I really liked to see that, and often look before I make a flood card.
    Is there any reason for the change??
    Just Curious
    Sarah
    Sarah

2. Hmm, this is very odd and I didn't notice it until you brought it to my attention. The template must have gotten over-written by the software upgrade...grrrr. This is why I HATE doing upgrades.

I will get the categories back up in the profiles but I'm afraid that you will have to re-type in your information. So sorry!

Thanks sherry
    I don't mind re-entering- my wishlist and favourites have probably changed since then anyway
    Sarah

4. Hi Sarah,

The profile fields are back now. To add them back into your profile, click on 'UserCP' in the navigation menu and then choose 'edit profile'.

I will clean up the layout problems a bit later . I've got to take my kiddies out for a spell.

5. I agree with Sarah--my wish list has changed anyways. Sorry for your problems.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

No biggie, but cool that its back up! :>
    :> Karen

Sherry, I just realized we have the same birthday! Silly, I know, but I've never known anyone else with our birthday.....well, other than Susan B. Anthony!!
    :> Karen

+ Reply to Thread