+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Page Maps Toot

Page Maps Toot

The very last card map on the september page maps is my card. I'm so excited to be a part of this fun group of ladies for this month. Take a peek. I also have the card posted a bit bigger on my blog. I'll post it here after I get back from picking up the kiddo.

how exciting!!

Congrats!!!
    thats so cool

Congratulations Tami!
    I'll have to check out your blog then the photos pretty little but, it looks like it has lots of yummy texture...
    ~Stacy

My Blog

4. Awesome card! It's fantastic and follows the sketch perfectly. COngrats.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

I looked at all the names and thought I don't know anyone! But I do know someone. Congrats. Yeah. It's hard to get use to the last names.
    Kim

6. Congrats to you Tami!!

Visit my blog here

I saw you there last night Tami. Congratulations. How do you get to submit cards for their sketches? Is it a design team thing? They always have great ideas for quick cards
    sarah
    Sarah

How do you get to submit cards for their sketches? Is it a design team thing?
    Becky sent out a request a couple of months ago in a newsletter that she needed some more help with samples. I sent her a link to my blog and told her I can do cards. About a month ago, she sent me this sketch and I did up a couple of samples for her. She chose the pink & green one. I hope she'll ask me to do one the next round. Be sure you sign up for her newsletter and you could send her an email of inquiry. She is very nice and so easy to work with.

Congratulations Tami! That is awesome. I'm always printing off the card maps and page maps. Now I know someone that's really done a card!
    Amy

Congratulations, Tami!

Very beautiful work! Oh happy day!!!!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

+ Reply to Thread