+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Santa Stamp News!

1. Santa Stamp News!

Well ladies,

After much searching and many, many bad/angry/creepy/drunk looking Santas later, I finally have found the PERFECT artist to create this year's Santa stamp. His name is Paul Gunson and he resides in the UK. His work is absolutely FABULOUS and, best of all, he specializes in SANTAS!

I hope Paul doesn't mind, but I am attaching a photo of the Santa that he drew for his own personal Christmas cards last year. Wowsers! This Santa is just magical and captures the true essence of what Santa should be; friendly, jolly, mysterious. I cannot wait to see what he comes up with for us! I am super excited!

Oh yes, and Paul told me that he has registered for an account on The Stamp Shack so be sure to say hello
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sherry; 09-10-2007 at 07:17 AM.

Wow, that is a great santa. The saying is cool too. can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Kim

3. Fantastic Santa, I can only imagine what he'll make for us!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

4. OMG....how CUTE is he!!!
    Now HE has that magical santa look!
    Cant wait to see him in action

wow!!

thats a great santa!! not creepy, looks jolly! I like him. I'll be excited to see what he comes up with for us.

6. WOW - that is the most perfect Santa I'm also anxious to see what he comes up with for us
    Teresa

7. Love this image! It looks so real!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

8. This is indeed a very nice Santa

Nice! Can't wait to see his stamp design!

Whoa!!! Can't wait.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread