+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Santa Stamp News!

He is great, I am looking forward to seeing the design!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

2. Sherry, I ADORE this santa! Yes! It is THE image of what I invision as the perfect santa.

I realize that the image you are sharing is his card for last year. It is very detailed. How will his images relate to rubber stamps?

I'm excited because I love what I see, but it is also extremely detailed so I'm curious how it will relate to rubber stampers.
    Jennifer

My blog

3. Very cute Santa - love it!

Laura

That is the perfect Santa-when will be able to purchase him?
    Hello Paul!!

5. Just for clarification guys, the santa shown in this post is NOT going to be our Shack Santa. That image was just posted to show you how fantastic Paul's work is. Paul is drawing us a brand new Santa from scratch!

Just so you know, Paul sent me four rough sketches and ALL of them were amazing! I chose the Santa that I thought exuded the most magic and the the santa that I thought best captured the essence of Christmas. Paul is going to add some of the features that I have requested and will polish our Santa until perfection.

Paul is familiar with the type of image that is required for a rubber stamp. He mentioned that our last year's santa was good but it was too heavily detailed with not enough positive and negative space (whatever that meant ). I'm sure he will not let us down!

Regarding price, well I can't exactly say what that will be at the moment. I have to factor in the cost of the image itself, the cost of the plate production, and of course the cost of the rubber. I can tell you that it will be cheaper than last year's Santa! I am using a totally different company and am getting a much better production cost.

yippy

Sherry..this all sounds wonderful!!!!
    I can't wait to see our shack santa...& of course order one!!

What a cool Santa! This is very exciting, can't wait to see what ours will be like!

Kathy

That is awesome! Can't wait. Pat

9. Maybe he's so magical because in the UK he's known as Father Christmas (Santa, I mean, not Paul) and when you think of a father, you think all things wonderful, at least most kids do. Does this post make sense or should I just go to bed and get some sleep. I'm looking forward to this year's Santa release no matter what!

Oooooh!
    He's gorgeous!
    Can't wait to see what he comes up with for us!
    Joanie

+ Reply to Thread