+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calling shackies from Maryland and surrounding environs!

1. Calling shackies from Maryland and surrounding environs!

Stamp Scrap Art Tour will be in Westminster MD (near Baltimore) 22-23 Sept.
    I want to go! Who will meet me there?
    ...oops, wrong hat!

Margo, I would LOVE to go. Now all I need to do is figure out how to be at two places at the same time....

On Saturday, my daughter's school is having "Homecoming". Funny name for an elementary/middle school event with no dancing or sporting event - -but I'm on the Board -- I go. Then we are celebrating my Mom's birthday at MY house in the late afternoon.

On Sunday, I signed up for 2 really cool classes at Angela's Happy Stamper -- both taught by the guy from Memory Box (the penguin guy) -- one in coloring with pencils, the other in coloring with watercolors. I signed up for them over the summer -- and they both filled up fast.

SO -- any suggestions????

Have fun!

3. ok, I'll meet up with you this week and & 2 weeks later to make up for not seeing you at the convention!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

Margo -- you are ON for THIS Friday. Let's chat about where and what time. Any where you want to go? Queen's Ink? I haven't been there in a LOONG time. I know it's pretty far for you. We can chat in person if you'd like! I'll be at work all day tomorrow.

5. This looks like fun, but I'll be much further north on my bus trip to CT, RI and Martha's Vinyard Sept. 20-23. I see there is also one in October in Hampton...but those same dates I will be in Portsmouth at the Virginia PTA Convention. Maybe next year.

ok, Mahgo

you come pick me up and I'll go!!!
    lol
    oh, ok..I was dreaming..

7. Can you meet me part way cindi?! LOL!
    I know there are more folks in the area - come out, come out wherever you are!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

+ Reply to Thread