+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shack Santa is ready for ordering

1. Shack Santa is ready for ordering

Hey guys,

I finally got the pricing all sorted out for our Shack Santa and he is ready to order. I just placed the order for 100 images TODAY so please note that the stamp will not ship until I receive them - hopefully on or before October 12th.

Also, for those of you patiently waiting, you will be pleased to know that I also placed an order for the Farm Faces (FINALLY). They too can be pre-ordered.

To order these stamps, just hop on over to my inkspirations website. I apologize for not setting up the ordering on The Stamp Shack website but it was much easier to use my existing software and cart.

Cheers!
    Sherry

2. Yeah!!! Gonna order one tonight!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

I just pre-ordered my Shack Santa AND my Farm Faces!! Thanks Sherry!
    :> Karen

I got mine!!!!
    LOL
    Joanie

I ordered mine too!

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but I stopped my order in the middle because the payment amount didn't seem right. The PayPal website is showing the price for the stamp to be $13.something CAD and the USD price $14.something. That isn't right is it? Shouldn't the Canadian price be higher? It is also showing the exchange rate of 1 US dollar = 0.9something Canadian. I don't get it!

7. Woohoo, I ordered mine. I can't wait to get him!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    I hope this isn't a dumb question, but I stopped my order in the middle because the payment amount didn't seem right. The PayPal website is showing the price for the stamp to be $13.something CAD and the USD price $14.something. That isn't right is it? Shouldn't the Canadian price be higher? It is also showing the exchange rate of 1 US dollar = 0.9something Canadian. I don't get it!
    Hi Mary,

For the first time in a very long time, the US currency and Canadian currency are at par. One website is actually showing the Canadian dollar to be higher than the US dollar - imagine that! I'm not sure what PayPal does in terms of their exchange rates so, unfortunately, I am unsure as to whether what they have listed is correct or not. All I know is that I am required to specify my prices in Canadian funds and Paypal supposedly takes care of the exchange.

Let me look into this to see if I can make sense of what is happening. Surely to goodness the CAD dollar can't be doing that good!

9. I got mine ordered - woohooo!

Laura

10. PayPal is quoting the exchange to be the following:

1.00 USD = 0.97 CAD

So, if you are a US resident, a Shack Santa should come to $13.92 CAD with shipping. According to the above mentioned exchange rate, your US total should be $13.49 US.

+ Reply to Thread