+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I love this website

Good Morning Ladies

I seen Erin's message yesterday....and thought I would come on over and check it! I love the layout of this site!

~K

2. Quote Originally Posted by lbakerc42 View Post
    Ok, what are "shackies"?-lol
    LOL - Shackies, an endearing term used to describe Stamp Shack users.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GrammaStamper View Post
    ]"Good Morning,

I just went to splitcoast and left the following post in the stamping section.

Did you know there is a very neat Santa image available and only 100 stamps will be produced. I've ordered one, so hurry on over and order yours before it's too late. Who wouldn't want to have an exclusive, limited edition stamp.

Check it out at http://stamp-shack.com/index.php and while you're there, maybe become a member. It's new and will be a great place to chat and swap.

Barb

I hope lots of people come over and buy that Santa, Sherry.

Well, I may have been to hasty. They pulled my post and wouldn't allow it. When I challenged them on it, the person checked out this site and discovered I was a moderator and therefore, in a position to promote the commercial value of The Stamp Shack. So, I will have to find another way to get this out on splitcoast. I'm devious, I can do it (maybe)!

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaStamper View Post
    Well, I may have been to hasty. They pulled my post and wouldn't allow it. When I challenged them on it, the person checked out this site and discovered I was a moderator and therefore, in a position to promote the commercial value of The Stamp Shack. So, I will have to find another way to get this out on splitcoast. I'm devious, I can do it (maybe)!

Oh Man I guess I couldn't post of at spiltcoasters either, since im A creative team member, or maybe i could if I used Mindy Sue What you think?
    Mindy
    Mindy
    "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
    ~ Henry Van Dyke ~

Living Life (My Blog)

Th e Cats Meow (My other Blog)

5. It's worth a try, Mindy! Maybe we'll have to post the cards we make when we get out stamps, then everybody will want one and we can blow raspberries at them. Well, not really, but I would like too.

Beaglelover Guest View Member Photos

Hello, my name is Teresa and I am a Shackie....

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I cannot wait for the swap site to be up and running. I heard that hopefully by Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how this place is set up. It is easy to surf and NO ADS!!!!!

whoo hoo!

Teresa

I have tried to put it as part of my signature on splitcoast, so let's see how long I can keep it up there!

Beaglelover Guest View Member Photos

Smile I think this site is great...

keep up the good work.

Teresa

+ Reply to Thread