+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I love this website

I love this website

Even though it's just getting started, this site has huge potential of attracting a lot of card crafting enthusiast! I like everything about it. The layout, the information, and most of all the people! Next year at this time, I'll be able to say "I was on this site when only 30 people were logged on at one time". I bet next year at this time, there are 100s!
    Good job Sherry and the Stamp Shack staff!
    Donna

lbakerc42 Guest View Member Photos
    Well said Donna! I agree.

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    It really is excellent…I concur!

4. Speaking of how great Stamp-Shack is....

Have you really taken a look at the Home Page before you jump right into the forum or the gallery or chat room? I just spent a few moments really reading the Home Page and Sherry has put so many neat little facts and figures on it. AND, the addition of the new Santa image and card and showing what the stamped image looks like in different inks is just awesome information. Check out both side columns.

This site is fun to read right from the cover page!

Thanks again, Sherry! This is just wonderful!

Jennifer

My blog

5. I am so thrilled that you ladies are enjoying the website. When I sold ink-stains, I was REALLY missing it but I think I can honestly say that I'm over it now I never thought The Stamp Shack would take off so fast and so furious - you ladies are just awesome! Thank you to those who are advertising for us because, as you know, I am not allowed to advertise on any websites whatsoever. If I, the owner, post a message, it gets removed. Users, however, are allowed to post whatever they wish.

I know at Splitcoast Stampers there were a few ladies wanting the Santa stamp. So, I posted a message that I was taking orders and the message got yanked within 3 minutes flat, hahaha. Guess there are no Santas for those ladies!

The things I like best about 'The Stamp Shack' are also the things you like best. I LOVE that there are no ads. There will NEVER be an ad on this website. I also love that there is freedom of speech. It doesn't bother me to see a link to another website or someone expressing their dislike of a product or a company. As long as nobody's feelings get hurt in the process, post whatever you like. And of course, who doesn't enjoy a great live chat once in awhile?

I'm not ashamed to admit it....I love 'The Stamp Shack' too!

6. ]"Good Morning,

I just went to splitcoast and left the following post in the stamping section.

Did you know there is a very neat Santa image available and only 100 stamps will be produced. I've ordered one, so hurry on over and order yours before it's too late. Who wouldn't want to have an exclusive, limited edition stamp.

Check it out at http://stamp-shack.com/index.php and while you're there, maybe become a member. It's new and will be a great place to chat and swap.

Barb

I hope lots of people come over and buy that Santa, Sherry.

7. Barb!! You are just too sweet!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that for us

I know the ladies who were wanting the stamp will be thanking you too!

I'm smiling because you "Shackies" are so danged awesome!

Sherry

lbakerc42 Guest View Member Photos
    Ok, what are "shackies"?-lol

shackie...

i love it!! what a good new word!!!

your fellow shackie,
    angie

{click above for my craft blog!}

I too love this new site, & am thrilled that everybody has come on over to chat from PC. I am sure that there will be lots more in the coming days & weeks!

Great job, Barb! Now if we all could just mention it at least once here & there, this place is going to be a Shack Heaven!
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread