+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want to go on this cruise!

It does look fun. I can't swing it $$ wise though.

If I WERE gonna do a craft cruise I'd do this one.

Have fun ladies. My tip for cruising is pay the extra money for a balcony. It makes all the difference to be out there when you are not feeling well. You never know when the seas are gonna get rough and it happens at night alot from my experience.

3. Sounds like fun! But afraid I can not chance heading there during hurricane season...I would be with Sherri on the balcony.
    Did you see the links on that page...the last one was to Spacecoasters...I didn't recognize that company name LOL!

That location it's leaving from is on the "Space Coast" All our coasts here have names like that.

It's not too bad to be on a cruise in a hurricane, they just don't go where the storm is. Of course that's easy for me to say when I can just get to ships leaving from here in a few minutes, If I had to fly across the country to get one I'd probably NOT want to go unless I KNEW it would be great weather.

Oh right AFTER hurrican season is no picnic either, all the places ships go get storms and then often don't have everything you'd want to see. (like houses in the case of one we went on )

I do too! I'm pretty sure I won't be able to because my dd will be starting college and education is OUCH expensive! I would looooooooooooooooooooovey to be on it though! But if the cruise was leaving from CA. I would be able to swing it.... sigh

Sounds like a hoot-I am working on my hubby now-I don't like hot weather, but heck I could just stay on the ship-who needs to see those places when we have the internet(HaHa) and especially with all of those stamps!

If we go is it ok to demand to be at their tables and follow them all around everywhere we go??

I hadn't considered the sea sickness bit. I don't deal well with enclosed boats (I'm fine in canoes and fishing boats, but anything with walls makes me sick) so I don't know... I'm really considering it though. I think it would be a lot of fun.

I got seasick on a fishing boat once but when I went on my cruise I never even felt the ship move most of the time. The only time I felt it was when we were docking in Ensenada. But after several "Bahama Mama" drinks I wasn't sure it was me or the boat. LOL. I figured it would be claustraphobic but really you can't tell you're on a boat unless you step outside and even then, it's so big it seems like you're just standing on a pier. The interior rooms were about the size of our camper so we just pretended we were camping at night. Most of the time we were wandering around lost. I never knew what deck we were on.
    Mary

That looks like such a great time - -doesn't work for us teachers unfortunately!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread