+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spring Shackapaloosa?

I'm ready to help Chris with the "shoe box" project organization! ... pick the weekend and I am there!!! I'd prefer not mother's day or memorial day if we can help it ....
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Say what?? A weekend get together that I can go to?? Details, details, I must have details! (hehe, that's my line for DH when he comes home with juicy family gossip, but only half the story!).
    My 2 cents, I can't do Memorial Weekend either, already have a family memorial service that they planned for then. Mom's cousin from out of state just passed away and we're all getting together then. You know plan it far enough out so nobody can say no?

Kathy

I think I would be able to drive to Indianna...It would be fun to do a road trip with Sherri and Michelle and possibly Debbie.

4. Ohhh...I plan on being in IL at the end of April and beginning-mid May! This might work perfect. My brother's baby is due then Im waiting to hear back from him to see if they'd be ok with me being there with the new baby. I already plan on hitting up a friend in Missouri, I can bounce over to Indiana too

I think the weekend of the 16th, 17th & 18th!! That way there is no chance of snow if we have a late winter again this year.

We are going tomorrow to check out a place and I will include details and prices tomorrow!

6. Hurry up ... I can't wait to hear all the details. I need to start PACKING!!!

lol
    The Shackretary

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a shoe box project is??

I don't know what a shoe box project is either, and I can't wait to hear what it is.
    Kim

I don't know about this weekend, but I do know what a shoe box project is. It is also called a shoe box swap. Each participant makes a card or some other project and prepares the supplies for everyone else in a shoe box. Then when you get together other people do your project/card and you do thiers. I've done this with small groups before of like 4-5 people. We actually all did one card at a time. When we were finished with my project, we moved on to the next person's project.

Wow this sounds great. Indiana is a very do able drive for us. Chelsea, we can pick you up on the way thru IL, if you want. This time you won't have to drive alone, if you don't want to. I need to post it on the calendar at work so I can be sure and get it off.

Cindy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread