+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spring Shackapaloosa?

1. Wink Spring Shackapaloosa?

Whatever you wanna call it...
    Hey Chris...since you havent gotta job yet maybe you & I should be working on OUR next Shackapaloosa!? (I see in another thread you said something about this)
    Hey everyone! Let's push Chris into working on this. I have the web site if you wanna take a look at it?Maybe Chris wants it to be a secret still?! It is really a pretty place. Maybe we should start a list of who all would wanna go there, so we kinda have a head count.
    I Think she said in the spring is good right? When is best for everyone?

2. Count me in

I think we were talking about May. Looking at May 2008, these are the weekends:

May 3-4
    May 10-11 Mothers' Day weekend (we may not want to do this then)
    May 17-18
    May 24-25 Memorial weekend (again, not sure we want to travel this weekend)

I can't wait to hear all about it after you check it out...
    The Shackretary

3. I think we talked about the last weekend in May or the first weekend in June. Sounds good to me.

Do you already have a location picked out Robinkay? I want to see. Novi (in MI) has their annual scrapbook convention in May! May looks good on my calendar.
    Kim

5. definitely not the holiday weekends. I vote for May 17-18 because kids are still in school. Hotel rates, etc should still be cheaper.

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

May 17-18 might work better for me too....where would this be? Does anybody have a link or secret info that they can share with us?

Julie
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

7. All Chris has divulged to us so far is that it is someplace in Indiana.

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

Hmmmm.....I wonder if it's at the place Martha Stewart has mentioned called the Crop-a-Doodle-Doo in Arcadia, Indiana?
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

I'm working on it. LOL I'm making a few phone calls today and we are going Thursday morning to look at a place. I'm looking for a place just to "crop" and hang out. No convention or show.

Chelsey had the idea of "shoe box" projects and I love that idea. When we have a date and place we will work on that idea more!

10. With the last weekend in May being Memorial weekend, I am not so sure that is a good weekend for me. In Charlotte, that is our biggest Nascar race so people will be flying in and out all weekend. Indiana may be close enough to drive to, I will have to see how far we're talking . Maybe Ellie and Michelle can all drive up with me .
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread