+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Shackapaloosa 2008!!!

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    I just booked a room by phone. I had to pay the first night's rate. Hoping to room with Spartymom!
    Hey, sounds good Nancy! If you already had to pay one night, maybe I should send you money!? Or maybe they won't charge your bill yet.

Kim
    Kim

Woo-Hoo!!!

3. Ok, I just called and made the reservation She said the only beds they have left are non-smoking so that worked out!!And my brother said since his gf wont be driving, I dont have to rent a car, I can just use his So that'll save A LOT of cost!Ive got a double bed room and no roommie yet (Mary is a possibility though). If she's not able to fill and there's someone last minute that wants to go, just let me know!

OK, so I definitely want to come!! I am watching flights.....are all the rooms almost booked? I really need a NON SMOKING room though!! How many Gals will be bringing their cars?
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by stampcrazyjulie View Post
    OK, so I definitely want to come!! I am watching flights.....are all the rooms almost booked? I really need a NON SMOKING room though!! How many Gals will be bringing their cars?
    From what I understood all the rooms are non smoking. I KNOW that the double bed rooms are non smoking for sure. There are still plenty of rooms left!!

6. Kimmyqtgirl & I have chit-chatted a little about going. We would love to go, especially after missing the MOA event. But, things are still up in the air--gotta let our DH's know all the details etc. Maybe we can book our room later this week!?!?!?!!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Hmmm...im seriously giving some...

Quote Originally Posted by Swanie78 View Post
    Ok, I just called and made the reservation She said the only beds they have left are non-smoking so that worked out!!And my brother said since his gf wont be driving, I dont have to rent a car, I can just use his So that'll save A LOT of cost!Ive got a double bed room and no roommie yet (Mary is a possibility though). If she's not able to fill and there's someone last minute that wants to go, just let me know!
    thought to going...I wouldnt mind rooming with you...let me know!

TOnii
    Tuba THE GREAT!

Tonii you've gotta come ... it definitely will not be the same with out you!!!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

9. I know someone else who is coming, but I'm not naming any names!! This person is going to be my roomie. I will give one hint...this person was not in Minneapolis.

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

10. I am sooooo IN! Traci, you are to funny!

+ Reply to Thread