+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stampers Sampler Update (finally)

Stampers Sampler Update (finally)

Well I finally actually spoke with the managing editor today about the note she left on my blog. She wants to do an article...like a whole page about the saran wrap technique. She saw my tag that I made for Jan's challenge on my blog. She wants me to use the technique on 5-7 cards for the article and explain the technique. Now, I did talk with Jan privately about this first before agreeing to do it. She said it's not her original idea and to run with it. Thanks Jan. So, do all the shack challenges. You just never know where they will take you! I have no idea which issue or publication they will be in. The publisher will decide when she sees the cards which issue they might work in. So, now the hard part....colors, themes, etc. They all have to go together. I'm so excited!

Wowzer, that is awsome news! I'm excited for you, and I can't wait to see you in print!

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!
    Joanie

that's so exciting!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

Congrats Tami! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see it. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

6. That's wonderful news, Tami. I'm so pleased for you! You must be biting your nails right now trying to decide what to make, I know I would be.

7. Awesome news Tami!!! I cant wait to see the article in person.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Once it is out in print will you sign m copy?
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

congradulations
    shelley

How exciting for you Tami! Can't wait to see what you come up w/ for the article.

Congrats!

Cathi

+ Reply to Thread