+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Since the Stamp Shack is Celebrating...

I came right away when I found out. How can I tell what number I am??

you are #44

If you just put your little cursoe over your name, don't click or anything, it will tell you down in the bottom left corner of your screen.

hmm I'm too slow then 44 is poop!

I was #52...read all about it at PCMB!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I am #176. I found out about the shack over at PCMB. There was some hoopla over there about plugging other sites and how they were not liking it or something. I found it that way!! LOL! I didn't even visit much over there and would't ya know I visited on a day when there was tons of drama!

5. I heard about it from mydogstinks2 (chris)..... and I clicked my name and no little number came up!! Maybe I don't count.......lol

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3darlings View Post
    I heard about it from mydogstinks2 (chris)..... and I clicked my name and no little number came up!! Maybe I don't count.......lol
    it says you are #1309!!

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3darlings View Post
    I heard about it from mydogstinks2 (chris)..... and I clicked my name and no little number came up!! Maybe I don't count.......lol

Hi Michelle--you don't need to click--just hold the arrow/hand over your MB name at the top, then look at the very bottom, left hand side--there will be several letters and then the last number is which # you are: 1309

ooops--Christie beat me to it--I'm too long winded!

BTW I'm #89--heard about this site over at PCMB last October. I still faithfully go over there and Swap there too. Each place has it's own good points to it!
    --Lidia

8. Thanks, I must be the newbie ! But, mine is still not showing it!!!! I even asked my DH........hmmmmmmmm

Stacy (JBGreendawn) sent me an email and told me to come check this place out. I did and am very glad I did. I don't post much (never have been that much of a poster in any board I've belonged to!) but I certainly am enjoying this board.

I like that I'm learning something new here and one day, I hope I'll be a better stamper than I am now. Maybe if I won the lottery or something so I can have more time to play???????????

I'm #995 or something like that....

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

I am # *81. I had just found Sherry first site about the time that she was giving it up and was starting this site as well as taking orders for Shack Santa, I followed a link she had put in her posting, about where to purchase this stamp. I came here and loved it so I stayed.
    It was a year ago that I entered my first contest. I entered last year's Halloween events. This meant I had to post what I made . This was the first time I had ever posted anything that I made, (anywhere). Today< 1 year later I am approaching my 500th gallery posting. I never thought I would post anything I had made. Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

+ Reply to Thread