+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Since the Stamp Shack is Celebrating...

1. Since the Stamp Shack is Celebrating...

its 1st birthday, it got me to thinking about:

(1) who were the first members? (I know Sherry was the very first...lol)

(2) how did you find out about the Shack?

I'll tell you how I stumbled across this great place. I was over at Splitcoaststampers looking in the gallery, and I saw cards stamped with the very first Stamp Shack Santa, so I started asking where the stamp came from and WA-LA, I found the Shack and ordered the Santa. I became a member in November, 2006.

So, what's your story?

On PCMB, Moosetracks (aka Sherri), and Erin K, kept talking about the shack. I went to this great website and liked what I saw.. Lots of activity and friendly people.

I'm #146~
    Last edited by Spartymom; 10-03-2007 at 08:38 PM.
    Kim

3. I was leaving msgs at Emily's Stamping Bella website and was reading other comments as well. Barb (Grammastamper) happened to plug the Shack in one of her comments and I followed back. Wa-la! I found out about the Shack before SCS as well!!! Cool, huh?

So Thanks Barb!
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

I was #21 to join! I found out from PCMB when Sherry posted about her new web-site. She was a life saver for me cause it was just about the same time pcmb kicked me off cause I posted that I signed up to sell TAC. LOL those were good times

5. I've been coming here since last December. I found this link from somewhere, but not sure where..isn't that pitiful? I love it here! I won't be around much this weekend to celebrate the anniversary. Enjoy everyone.

hmmm,
    oh I know last year around Christmas time i guess Deborah posted a link to the shack on the twopeas stamp message board and i came over and looked around and pretty much stayed put since...
    ~Stacy

My Blog

7. I'm not sure what # I am to sign up, but I think I was early. Sherry posted about it on PCMB and we all trotted right on over here and have never left.

8. Quote Originally Posted by My3Ds View Post
    I'm not sure what # I am to sign up, but I think I was early. Sherry posted about it on PCMB and we all trotted right on over here and have never left.

You are # 20!
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

I came over here last Oct too, not sure when but saw the posts over at PCMB

I came right away when I found out. How can I tell what number I am??

Anyhow I was at PCMB and I came here because 1. I love Sherry, 2. Sherri did it and I do everything Sherri does and 3. it's technically superior to PCMB which is a strange format and gave me fits.

I stick my head in there once in a while because I have peeps I really miss who didn't come over, I honestly thought every single person would come over!

+ Reply to Thread