+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did you see--update on Creative Corner

1. Smile Did you see--update on Creative Corner

Sherry has been working all week on fine tuning some technical bells and whistles for the smooth operation of the creative page and preparing for the Open House. She dusted, polished and moved the furniture to the perfect location so we are just about ready for a huge
    1st year Shack Birthday Celebration!
    Sherry and the entire Creative Team are so-o very excited for our first birthday! We can't wait for the weekend of reminiscing about all the fun times we have share! We want to take some time to remember the many Shackies who have had a hand in making the Shack a fun place for stamping and sharing with others.
    So while we are waiting for the doors to open for the Open House celebration we are sharing this week's Creative Corner update a little early. You will find in the Creative Corner the very first
    FEATURED STAMP ARTIST
    :flowers:Chris Smith (limeyscrapper):flowers:
    As announced throughout the last month we will be randomly selecting a participant from each challenge. They will enjoy a ribbon on their challenge card placed in the Creative Corner and will share the story of their interest in stamping. We are excited to share yet another special recognition for our stamp artists.
    While you are in the Creative Corner be sure to check out the next technique challenge as well as this week's "I SPY" and "Double Take" Awards.
    Looking forward to lots of chatting and stamping this weekend!...Jan
    Last edited by Far North; 10-04-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Wowee- What an interesting insight into Limey Scrapper (Chris)

this is a fabulous idea Creative team- Keep up the great work
    Sarah

3. Thanks Jan and Creative Team. I'm on pins and needles.....Darn! it's just my income taxes trying to get in the way again.

4. Congratulations Chris! EXCELLENT choice for the first featured Shack Artist of the Month! Chris, your work is always an inspiration and the recognition is well deserved! CONGRATULATIONS!
    Jennifer

My blog

Congratulations Chris! This is great l have learned so much from your great art work and many thanks to the Creative Team. for all your hard work and the great suport you give us.

+ Reply to Thread