+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I feel so special . . .

I feel so special . . .

to be the first featured technique artist. Woohoo!!!!
    I'll bet that you weren't expecting me to make a speech, but I couldn't let this opportunity get away from me.
    OK - I know that it was a random draw, and it was just luck that my name was selected, but allow me my 15 minutes of fame please. LOL
    I don't get to visit here as often as I'd like - I'm too busy working to pay for my addiction - but this is a great place to meet new friends who share the same interests.
    I love browsing the gallery and seeing all the great cards and projects. It's always an inspiration to me.
    And of course when I post a card in my gallery, I love to pop in later in the day and read the lovely comments. It's a wonderful feeling, to share your work with someone who can manage something a little more enthusiastic than " very nice dear".
    So thank you all for the great cards that you post, and for your most welcome comments on my cards.
    Happy Anniversary to the Stamp Shack, and here's to another wonderful year!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

2. chris...it does not matter how you were chosen. What does matter is that you are the lucky one to be the first featured stamp artist

Congrats and enjoy as much fame as you get

Visit my blog here

3. Big applause to you Chris!!!
    :balloons::balloons::balloons:
    We are so happy to give YOU the very first featured stamp artist award! We love it when you get a chance to post in the gallery and only hope to see more in the upcoming year! We hope the award brings you tons of smiles and boasting priviledges. Do know we love having you hang out at the Shack!

Isn't it great to be the first in kicking off this 2nd year for the Shack. Wow the very first-Chris that is YOUwith 43 more awardees to follow in the upcoming year! Chris don't forget to continue playing the challenges for you are eligible to win in the other categories too. Love how Sherry added her special wishes in attaching the ribbon to your posts and I hope that you use it often this month! Congratualations and big hugs!!!...Jan

Hey Chris. I love your acceptance speech. Congratulations.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

5. Congratulations Chris!!!
    The Shackretary

Cograts Chris. I enjoyed your speech. Keep up the great posting. Heather
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Picture is a painting of my dog and I walking on a local beach.

7. Congratulations, Chris!! Well deserved

congratulations Chris your speech was so touching. l'm sure you desered it.

Congrats Chris! Your speech was wonderful! You deserved this time in the spot light!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

10. WTG Chris... you cards are so awesome the title was meant for you!
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

+ Reply to Thread