+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thank You to our Creative Team!

1. Thank You to our Creative Team!

Hello gals,

I had a few extra moments this afternoon and wanted to take the opportunity to thank the Creative Team for all of their hard work over the past month. Wow, what an accomplishment, eh? Just look at that Creative Corner Page! It is overflowing with vision and amazing talent. The challenges have been extraordinary and I can tell that they are helping to stimulate your creativity as that gallery is smoking hot!

The team has some exciting things planned for you this weekend as they host their very first special event and I hope you’ll set aside some time to join them and to participate in the festivities as they kick off The Stamp Shack’s first birthday celebration. I hear there are some great prizes up for grabs, too!

So, please join me in a huge, well deserved, round of cyber-applause for our Creative Team. Yay team! I can’t wait to see what you cook up next!

Yes Thank you ladies for all your hard work and all the time you have put into this! I know how much time it takes!

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up for the weekend! I have lots of time on Sunday to play but Saturday will be hit and miss with my justjohanna DT challenges we have going on!

You all are doing GREAT! Thanks a BUNCH!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

3. This is an amazingly talented group of women on the Shack's Creative team! They are providing fun challenges as well as sharing their own incredible talents.

YAY TEAM! Three cheers! And Happy First Birthday to the Stamp Shack. May there be many, many more birthdays!
    Jennifer

My blog

4. Thank you Creative Team!! I am loving all of the awesome challenges!

5. Gee thanks a bunch folks! Do hope you can tell we are lots of fun!

But it's time for you to come on in to the Creative corner and begin celebrating the Shack's Birthday at our Open House! The doors are open early because we know like all great parties our "bestest friends" (aka all the Shackies) want to stop in early and share in the excitement. So go ahead and take a look at what the plans are and you can get a jump start on stamping through the weekend. The prizes will begin tomorrow but the cake and punch are sitting out waiting for you!
    Grab a birthday balloon on your way in the door!:balloons::balloons::balloons:

Happy Birthday Shackies!!!

6. Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Hip Hip Hooray!

The Creative Team ROCKS!

Thank you!! Thank yoU!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :> Karen

Thanks for inspiring me in so many ways. I love the way you have set up a special place for creative team challenges- it makes them so much more accessible.
    Can't wait for the party to begin
    Sarah

way to go!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

10. Thank you so much for doing all that wonderfull job to help us keep our creativity going! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

+ Reply to Thread