+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Posting Favs in Birthday Album

1. Posting Favs in Birthday Album

If you don't have access to the original picture of your favorite card in the gallery here is how you can do it...

1. Open up your favorite card in the gallery.

2. With mouse over top of picture-right click-select save picture as-save in your computer file and close.

3. Back on your gallery entry-copy any description details you want to repeat in the birthday album by highlighting text-clicking mouse-copy

4. On the top gallery toolbar click the regular upload image button on far right
    • Select "Creative Team Showcase"-"Shack's 1st year birthday album".
    • Select pic from your computer file.
    • Begin title with FAVS.
    • Then right click mouse to paste in description. Update details for Sherry and included birthday wishes
    Good job...all done!!

Happy Bonus...have you every used the send a card feature in our gallery--After each card's written description there is a opportunity to send a card. Why not send a birthday greeting of your favorite card to another shackie?

Special thanks to Jovi and the other moderators for their help in clarifying the technical details that would work the easiest!
    Last edited by Far North; 10-06-2007 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Jan for your simple instructions. I always save my pics to "my documents" so I remember where to look for them later.
    Can we start uploading yet?
    Sarah

3. Oh yes please start putting your personal favs into the birthday album! The fun begins as soon as we start looking at those fabulous memories!

Ok I have posted a piece representing the Creative Team of May15-Aug15.

Happy Birthday!
    Sarah

5. Wow Sarah, what a fantastic representation of the last Creative Team! I love all the thought the team put into this effort! Thanks for all the fun you brought to us this past summer!...Jan

6. lol....I only have one card in the gallery because K~Hutchink put it there for me. (I am getting a digital camera for christmas though so there is still hope for me.)

I posted a fav of mine. It happens to be the very first card I'd posted on the Stamp Shack around New Year's 2007. Happy First Birthday, Stamp Shack!
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I posted my personal favourite. I sent it to Sherry for her Birthday this year. Her little daughter, Jenna, fell in love with it and wanted it for herself, so I made a card with the same technique and mailed it to Jenna to keep for herself.
    I love that 1 card can make a difference, and bring a smile to someone's day.
    Sarah

So my favorite card I made or ANYONE made? My brain hurts.

The favourite card you made that is in your personal gallery!
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread