+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OH Poll Good laughs at the Shack:biglaugh:

Can I vote twice? Sherri's farm stories crack me up -- complete with photos!

Hm, mine would be one of Erin's stories about oh gee, her boys, cats, crazy neighbors, church activities, cake making. Erin always cracks me up, I wish we lived closer.

Kathy

I am still laughing at the visual of Deborah's story of having truck troubles and the wind blew her shirt up and "there" she was!
    I'd love to read that one again!
    Maybe I'll go see if I can find it.
    Of course, others are amusing as well.....I think you're all a lot of laughs!
    LOLOL
    Joanie

4. Deborah's truck story is probably one of the funniest things I have read at The Shack. Oh, and let's not forget her air conditioner saga!

Love the funny stories and the funny cards. Barb posts alot of cards that make me giggle out loud.

6. I have to go with Deborah's truck story first, the a/c one second. Just the way she writes makes me laugh. Way to go, Deborah.

7. Since the Shack is my very first message board and I've never been to PCMB, I gotta say that Sherri's MOOSEFLOPS still cracks me up

8. Myrna's Abs and MJ are too funny. I like when they are on the board at the same time.

I'm still laughing about Debbie 1of2 shoes weather report (storm watch san diego). And, I get a lot of laughs from Heather Keltie's cards. She's so punny.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

10. Shuggy's mouse troubles. I can still picture her scared mom.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

+ Reply to Thread