+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mix and mingle at the open house

1. I chose Sweetpea (Mary) because her birthday is two days after mine. (hmmm - mine isn't listed on the calendar)! Sweetpea lives in Utah, a state I hope to visit some day. She is retired and loves brads and paper flowers - same as me

Glad to get to know you Sweetpea.
    Teresa

2. I chose IslandStamps. Her real name is Brenda and she lives in British Columbia, Canada. She loves to stamp, knit and crochet. She has a knitting blog and has knitted a pair of beautiful socks.

And that is Brenda
    The Shackretary

I picked outbackcreative. She's brand new to this site, joined on the 18th of last month, but has no posts.....so here's to hoping she comes back and plays! She had a birthday last month. She was born in Vancouver Canada, married to an Australian for 14 years, and has 3 kids. She now lives in Victoria, Australia. This caught my eye because Vancouver is where DH and I honeymooned and Victoria is our daughter's name!!
    :> Karen

4. I chose to learn about:
    Cheri (ctinyjoy), she joined in 10/06, is the same age as me (43), has been married for 20 yrs and has 3 boys. She lives on the opposite side of the US (she's in FL), Cheri also likes cross stitch and reading as well as stamping. She works as a city clerk and likes Bazzill, Daisy D's, Basic Grey and SU c/s and paper. And last but not least, Cheri, likes primas, brads and those little Robin's Nest embellies.
    Stamp happy,
    Melissa
    My blog: Inkclinations
    I work here: The Cat's Meow

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I chose Nadine. I see her on all the time but know much about her. Here it goes:
    She lives in Saint John, NB (I really don't know where that is)
    She is 28
    She likes Stamping, scrapping, altering, reading
    She is a Marketing Associate
    she has a wonderful picture of herself with a lovely smile!!

This was a fun idea!!!

l picked Toao, who is Mary, she has a daughter and lives in Ttenton Florida, she loves Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, rubberstamps,and Photography. Mary also loves sappy movies, her birthday is March 29 (great month its mine too LOL) and she is an outgoing dedicated Christian. l picked her today because l just started last week to take a look at everyones blogs, because l wanted to get to know everyone better and it just happens that the day l picked her blog l was down and her blog really helped lift me up, l'm looking forward to reading everyones blog, l'm doing one a day. thanks this was fun

7. Well, I looked up

Rookie Card Maker, and this is what I found:

Interests:
    I'm a "craft-a-holic!" I've got supplies all but hanging from the rafters!
    Assistant Manager in Receipts Department of Wycliffe Bible Translators

She's in Florida and I hope she'll post in the forums so we can get to know her better. Looks like a week since she's been on here.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

8. Awww, Thank You Cathy!

Quote Originally Posted by threefriends91 View Post
    l picked Toao, who is Mary, she has a daughter and lives in Ttenton Florida, she loves Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, rubberstamps,and Photography. Mary also loves sappy movies, her birthday is March 29 (great month its mine too LOL) and she is an outgoing dedicated Christian. l picked her today because l just started last week to take a look at everyones blogs, because l wanted to get to know everyone better and it just happens that the day l picked her blog l was down and her blog really helped lift me up, l'm looking forward to reading everyones blog, l'm doing one a day. thanks this was fun
    I'm glad my blog gave you the lift you needed at the time. It's funny that I posted right below you and then I went back and read what everyone else wrote. I hope to get to know you better!

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

Ok I have choosen Stacy - JBgreendawn. I have learned she lives very close to where I lived growing up. I lived in Medford, OR. She also has a birthday coming up at the end of this month. I love her cards - all of them. However, she has not posted new ones for awhile. All that I know about Stacy from forums, etc. tells me she is a very nice person and someone I would like to know better.

I chose Alison because I have a daughter named Ally (Allyson):

She likes Papertrey (and others) and I just got my first PT set and her favorite embellishments are ribbons and punches!

+ Reply to Thread