View Poll Results: Do you celebrate/acknowledge Boss' Day?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 42.86%
  • No

16 57.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cards for Boss' Day

1. Cards for Boss' Day

We make a big deal out of boss' day here at work, so I'm wondering if you make boss' day cards, too? I'm also begging for some ideas for those cards.

Boss' Day is Tuesday, October 16.

2. Oh fiddle, Debbie I hope there was a prize scraplift if I answered your poll. I will be watching this post too.

3. Nope - I work from home. My office is five hours away and my boss isn't really a boss - just sort of does my administrative things. No bosses day celebration for me
    Teresa

4. No cards from me - I don't work .. If I had a boss, I would make him/her one.
    The Shackretary

5. I will not make my boss a card. My Mom always told me if I can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all. Therefore, that's all I'm going to say!

:-)
    Traci
    Traci

well I never have

but it sounds like a good idea..I think I will this year!

I use to went I worked! We would take our Boss out to lunch, make a card, and a gift basket with some of their favorite things in it or get them a gift certificate! Had special treats in the office for everyone to enjoy too! We did it up BIG!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

8. The last time I celebrated Boss' Day, he proposed to me. Know he gives me a card on Boss' Day!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaStamper View Post
    The last time I celebrated Boss' Day, he proposed to me. Know he gives me a card on Boss' Day!
    way to work it Barb!!!
    I like your style!

hmmmm, well I don't technically have a boss. However with our homeschooling I am the teacher and hubby is the principal. Does that make him the boss? Might be fun to give him a boss's day card...hehehe!

+ Reply to Thread