+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rowdy Is Gone...

1. Rowdy Is Gone...

Since his accident in May we have to keep my doggie either tied up or in his crate. Last night at about 11 he started crying so I let him lose so he could go potty. I watched him play for a while, acting silly as usual, then before I knew it he was gone and he's been gone since then. Routine is that he goes out for a while and then comes back and gets tied up again, he waits for me to tie him, never gives me a hard time... he knows the routine. Well, not last night... I'm devastated... I haven't slept a wink, I keep going outside and calling his name, Mike and I went out looking for him at about 3 am and nothing. He's no where in site, we even checked the highway around us to see if he'd gotten run over and nothing... I'm going back out as soon as it's daylight!

Please say a prayer so we find him safe!

UPDATE 7:15 a.m.: He's home!!!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Oh no. I'm sure that he is just being teenager and rebeling against being tied up. Maybe once you find him, I"m sure you'll find him or he'll come home on his own, you can put up a fenced in area to keep him in so he can run and play like before. I will say a little prayer that you find him.

3. Oh Mary Jayne, I'm so sorry! Let's hope once it is daylight you'll find dear Rowdy curled asleep and waiting for you someplace close by!
    Jennifer

My blog

4. Oh Mary Jayne - I'm hoping he's home safe and sound this a.m. I know you are very worried.

5. Oh my goodness! Mary Jayne please keep us posted. You must be worried sick! If I lived closer I would come and help you look for him!

HUGS!
    Traci
    Traci

6. Oh No. How scary !!! I hope you find him soon. Poor little guy!!
    The Shackretary

7. Maybe he found another doggie to play with. I pray he returns today.

8. Oh no. I will pray for Rowdy and you all day. I hope you find him. Sending you big HUGS.
    Teresa

9. OH no! I hope and pray that you find your boy soon! Please keep us updated!!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you find him safe and sound.
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread