+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Yes! I am the loudmouth that just burst through the door!

1. Hi Becky P. I am Sherri T from Concord, NC. I am a SAHM with 2 kids, ages 12 and 15 (going on 25 & 30). You will love it here!!
    The Shackretary

2. Hi Becky P. and welcome to The Shack. I'm Barb from Northern Ontario, Canada. I don't talk much, but I listen lots.

Howdy Becky!! Glad you could join us. I'm Donna from Georgia. Formerly from East TN. Loved your intro. Sounds like you like to have fun. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Welcome to the shack, Becky. Glad you joined in on all the fun.

5. Hello- I'm Peggy from Illinois. I used to be a SAHM..... last week I started a job , so that is really cutting into my lurking time here at the Shack and my creative time in my card room.... this is a great place to be!! Welcome!
    Peggy in IL
    http://prdesigns.blogspot.com
    Creative Greetings

6. WELCOME Becky P !!!

So glad you've decided to join us friendly folk here at The Shack! I'm glad you're not shy! Smiles from Nebraska...
    Smiles, Pam

My blog: Stamping with {Serendipity!}

"Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful!"

Hey there from Kathy in Michigan, glad to see you here.

Kathy

Hi, Becky!! Thanks for coming to chat with us all! I am Julie from UTAH. I am a SAHM to 4 wild & crazy young uns'! (And I LOVE BELLAS!!)
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Hi I'm Kim from WI! Hope you have a great time here at the shack! Lots of wonderful talent here! Everyday you learn something new!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Welcome Becky, I'm Konnie from OH. You will love it here, everyone is so friendly and helpful. The Shack is GREAT!!

Konnie

+ Reply to Thread